AROUND THE HORN CAMP
2023 Summer Camp
This a camp designed to teach young players all areas of the game (offense, defense, pitching, catching, base-running, fielding, etc.). Our fun and learning drills will improve each player's baseball and softball skills and give them a better understanding of how the game is played.
- Camp cost 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM - $250.00
- Extended Day Camp Cost 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM - $350.00
- Payment Options: Online payment
Drop-In and Extended Day Drop-In Rate
You can use the Drop-In registration form if you cannot attend the entire week or only need to register for one or more days. The Extended Day option is also available if you only need to register for one or more days. If you would like to register for more than one day, you must complete a separate registration for each day.
- Single Day Drop-In Rate - $75.00 (Monday - Thursday 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM)
- Single Day Drop-In Rate with Extended Day - $125.00 (Monday - Thursday 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM)
- Single Day Extended Drop-In Rate: $50.00 (Monday - Thursday 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM )
- There will be a maximum of 50 campers per week.
- Labriola Field - 50 Farella Way, Scarsdale, NY 10583 (Directions)
- Normal Camp Hours - 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Optional Extended Cmap Hours - 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Week 1 - 6/26 to 6/29
- Week 2 - 7/5 to 7/7 (Wednesday to Friday 8:30 - 1:00 PM | Extended Day to 2:30 PM)
- Week 3 - 7/10 to 7/13
- Week 4 - 7/17 to 7/20
- Week 5 - 7/24 to 7/27
- Monday - Thursday (Friday is used as a rain date)
- Check-In - Monday Only at 8:15 AM
- Throwing Drills
- Fielding Drills
- Hitting Drills
- Pitching Mechanics
- Position Fundamentals
- Pick Up - 12:00 PM
- Lunch (for extended days only) - 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM (Fun & Games) Weeks 1, 3, 4, 5
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Week 2
WHAT TO BRING
- Cleats (No Metal Spikes)
- Helmet - Each camper must bring their own helmet!
SNACKS AND LUNCH
- All campers should bring a snack and drink.
- Extended-day campers need to bring their own lunch. Campers will not be allowed to leave the camp for lunch.
WE ARE A PEANUT-FREE CAMP
- Camp is four days a week (Monday-Thursday). Fridays will be used as the rain date in case of any inclement weather.